Tuesday 17 December 2013

Refuge

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, people!!

I'd like to say that my work is progressing rather well but I'd be lying.  Lots of speed bumps in this last semester but hey, it makes all the effort worth the while in the end eh?  As per usual, I distract myself with music.

I've been listening to Mayday Parade again.  Their single 'Ghosts' is great.  Their album 'Monsters In the Closet' is not bad either but I've just heard a few songs.


Oh, and just so you guys know...........

They're coming to KL next March.......


We The Kings just released their 4th studio album, 'Somewhere Somehow' yesterday.  They did a movie soundtrack for the latest instalment in the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire, a song called 'Art of War'.  The title, the lyrics, the song.  It's actually perfect for the movie.  They're going for quite a different beat in that album.  I like the album cover.  Simple...


Since we're talking about music, I think I'd KSLL here and now.  The Lindsey Stirling Malaysia page is going quite well.  It'll be exactly 2 months old tomorrow and I'd like to say we're still going strong...


Yeah..Uhmmmm..I made that cover photo.  It was pretty easy but I did it the hard way.  Those who have better photoshopping experience could do WAAAAY better than me.


Haha!  Yeah, I'm thinking that this legitimately gives me the 'Lindsey's no. 1 Malaysian fan' status.

She commented too.  Only once so far but a comment's still a comment.  And I gather that she acknowledges the page.  So yeah, Lindsey Stirling Malaysia IS legit

:-P


Well, my classes today got cancelled.  ALL of them.  On I don't have any classes on Wednesdays cos that's what my schedule shows me.  So I have 2 days of free time.  Gonna make it as productive as possible.  That's no walk in the park for me

T____T"

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Manchester United will take on Olympiacos in the round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League.  Gonna be awesome.

No comments: