Wednesday 20 November 2013

The true Weapons of a Muslim.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, guys!

For us Muslims, our du'a is our weapon.  Of course, some knowledge of what IS and what's NOT could also help us in our quest for da'wah.  Yes, I know.

"We're not so 'alim' (religious).  We don't wanna be hypocrites."

Hey, I'm not really a "pure" soul myself.  I have my share of bad deeds.  Quite a lot.  But our Prophet (P.B.U.H) said that.........

"Seeking knowledge is obligatory (fardhu 'ain/wajib) for every Muslim."
(Recorded by at-Tirmidhi)


So, yeah.  Here are some things you could get from this post which is actually something I copied from this video....


You can check these brothers out on YouTube.  But just in case you'd wanna read what this brother said NOW.  Here it is ;-)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Look, what if I told you there was something you were missing?
What if I told you that Jesus doesn't really fit in your description?
What if I told you that "Follower of Christ" doesn't actually mean "Christian"?
And just because you believe in Faith,
Doesn't mean Jesus didn't believe in submission.
And conviction...

Listen,
You say Jesus was 'God', and that 'God' has descended.
We say Jesus was man, for Jesus...Was dependent.
Our God is all great and cannot be comprehended.
You say that 'God' was murdered,
Or did you believe that he pretended?

See,
God gave us brains and God gave us logic,
But I guess God wanted us to use them in everything else,
EXCEPT for this topic.
It's like wearing a cross and proclaiming that you love Jesus,
When if 'God' was murdered on the Cross,
The Cross really shouldn't please us.
I mean..Would you be wearing an axe,
If it was used to chop your mother into pieces?

See,
This is what happens when you believe in Faith,
But you fail to believe in reason.

See,
We used to worship the Creator,
Until Satan turned us to the creation.
We began to worship the people,
And neglect the ONE who made them.
We began to believe that 'God' had died,
But how could a God even be created?

"A miraculous birth. And therefore 'the Son of God was begotten' .".

See,
The creation of Jesus was easy,
But you seem to have forgotten.
That God says "BE" and it is.
Just like Adam. (Surah Ali-'Imran, 3:59)
A concept too complex for the church to merely fathom.
For HE was the Creator of the universe.
For all we know even more.
And so what if we can't see Him?
I mean, what, you acting like this universe is small?
I mean there still so much we're still yet to explore.
I mean, there's still many things as human beings.
We still haven't seen, touched, heard or saw.
I mean our eyes can't even handle the sight of the sun.
So how can we possibly handle the sight of our Lord?

See,
Jesus used to pray,
But in our opinion, who did we pray to? (Gospel of Mathew, 26:39)
I mean,
If Jesus was God, surely prayer would be of no use,
Or did he only require it,
When he needed to know truth?
Like when 'God' wasn't sure,
Whether it was the season of the fruit (Gospel of Mark, 11:12-14)
Or maybe he prayed,
When there was something he couldn't do.
Like when he said, "I of myself can do nothing." (Gospel of John, 5:30)
But you took it as,
"There's nothing he couldn't do.".

See,
No one use to worship Jesus.
So ask yourself,
"Why do you?"
A concept so straight forward,
But has left so many confused.

See,
Jesus preached ONE God,
But the church has failed to practice (The Book of Isaiah, 45:5).
And I mean,
You don't have to be dumb to know,
That ONE plus ONE plus ONE EQUALLING ONE,
Isn't necessarily going to give you a 'pass',
In mathematics.

See,
The church says 'three',
When Jesus said 'ONE'.
Jesus said 'GOD',
When the church said 'son'.
Jesus never said "worship me".
Rather he said "pray" (Book of Mathew, 6:6).
But you've chosen to worship Jesus,
Despite everything he used to say.
You began to think with your emotion.
And forgot to think with your mind.
I guess you didn't pay attention when Jesus says 'our father',
But never says 'MINE'. (Book of Mathew, 6:9).

You claim to be a follower of Christ,
Yet you still choose to eat swine, (The Book of Deuteronomy, 14:8),
And you call yourselves Christians,
But in your churches,
You're busy drinking wine. (The Book of Leviticus, 10:9-11)
And just to clarify,
I DO LOVE JESUS.
Matter of fact, I love him MORE than you.
Because when Jesus said 'Do something',
I actually do.
However,
I'm not connected with the church,
Nor with the Bible.

See,
I love Jesus as my prophet,
But refuse to worship him,
As an idol,
Just like he wanted,
And proclaimed it as sin. (The Book of Exodus, 20:4)
So it doesn't really matter,
If they don't let him in,
Because Jesus wouldn't wanna be in the presence,
Of people worshipping an idol of him.

Before I move on,
There's something I need to mention.
The worshipping of Jesus,
IS a man-made invention.
He never asked for your worship so he can grant you protection.
Rather he asked you to alternate your prayers,
Towards another direction....

To GOD..And GOD ONLY.
And pray that He accepts them.
And know,
that just because you love Jesus,
Doesn't mean he feels the same way about your affection.

See,
What you believe in is exactly what he resented,
Matter of fact,
It's everything he despised,

See,
The worshipping of creation,
Goes against the very message he supplied.
So you began to follow a religion,
And called it 'love in disguise',
Because love can be good.
BUT..
Love...
Can be BLIND

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There you go.

I've had my fair share of my non-Muslim friends bickering with me about this.  I've said my points and I just walked away but that doesn't mean I give up.  I just don't like fighting about something that's clear as crystal.

ISLAM is Allah's religion.  He will call upon Jesus/Prophet Isa a.s and asked if he told these people to worship him.  Jesus/Prophet Isa a.s WILL deny that.

May Alah S.W.T protect us from wavering Faith and increase in Taqwa.

In Sya-Allah....

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: First week of the last semester.  Beginning of the end.

No comments: