Saturday 16 November 2013

Movie Review (with a Twist) - Thor: The Dark World

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

Finally go the chance to see a movie.  It's the end of the semester break but hey, better late than never.


Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston return as Thor and Loki.  Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins reprise their role as Jane Foster and Odin, king of Asgard.  A few other stars also return in the movie to help Thor defeat an evil so treacherous that he needed his prisoner brother, Loki, to help him.

CGI-wise, Thor: The Dark World's great.  Every detail in every scene is captured amazingly.  The story's quite a drag if you ask me.  A bit typical.  Of course that was until Loki came into the picture to help Thor.  Like its predecessor, this one also has fight scenes but I'd like to think that they were much more filled with action which add to that sense of "what's gonna happen next?" vibe from the viewers.  To be honest, I liked Loki more Thor.  Yeah, he's a bad guy and tried to take the throne and wanted to destroy Earth but hey, that was in the past.  Time to move on now.

Haha!! His character has that way of raising the viewers' blood pressure but at the same time, you don't actually wanna kill him.  ( Hey that's just one man's opinion).

I give Thor: The Dark World.........

7/10

I thought of watching this alone since everybody's watched it already.  But I guess that was never meant to happen.  Haha!!  I finally met one of my blogger buddies, Liselle Moncherie, today after the Friday payers at the masjid near Subang Parade! I was quite excited which is one of the main reasons why we didn't take any pictures.  We talked and laughed and ended up watching a movie cos we didn't actually know what to do after lunch.

T_____T"

We just tweet and chat online but she's even awesome-er in person.  So why don't you guys swing by her blog riiiiight here.  She's great, an amazing person to know and just check her site out ok?

;-)

Well, this might be my last post before I go back to UTMKL this Sunday.  I'm not totally psyched about it but I AM stoked about it being my last semester doing my diploma.

XD

One more semester and I'll be getting my diploma in Electronic Engineering (In Sya-Allah)

Stay awesome, people!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S:  Have you guys ever heard of YouTube Award-winning artist, Lindsey Stirling? Hehe


<3

Check out her latest music video'Minimal Beat'

1 comment:

Liselle MonCherie said...

The movie a little above average with those funny moments alright. I see people prefer the mischievous character.

It's a wonderful opportunity to meet you of course :D. You're a great person with that creative brain of yours :3. Hopefully we can meet again some other time ;)