Friday 1 November 2013

KSLL

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

2 weeks since my last post, innit? Well, can't say that I've been busy.  I did plan a few things before I started my break but some things just don't turn out the way you want it to, right?

Despite me not having my laptop yet, I HAVE been busy on SOMETHING though.  I guess you can say that it's sort of a job.  I'm doing it for free but...I don't mind.  It's all about passion.  All about...Spreading love.

;-)


Yeah!!  Haha!! Welcome to the Official Lindsey Stirling Malaysia.  It's been up since my birthday 2 weeks ago.  2 weeks and we've got 41 likes (and counting) already.  Not too shabby eh? From then until now, I've posted a lot of things.  I lost count.  I'm not managing the page alone, of course.  The identity of the other 2 managers is at the post before this.  You can check that out.  Since most (but I think all) of those who 'Like' the page are actually FROM Malaysia, and Lindsey's not really known but IS currently on the rise here, it's quite hard to KSLL.  So any Stirlingite who sees this, let's do it.  Haha!!  I'll try to post all the latest stuff on Lindsey, if not right away, as soon as I get any news from Lindsey's management or Lindsey herself.

You can check out her Facebook pageher Twitterher Instagram and two of her YouTube channels, lindseystomp for her (awesome) music videos and LindseyTime for all of her behind-the-scenes, tour videos and other fun stuff.

Speaking of videos, I'm sure a lot of you know John Legend, right? Well he made a music video for his new song and collaborated with Lindsey!  So cool!  Check it out.


Enjoy, guys! ;-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: KSLL - Keep Spreading Lindsey's Love

No comments: