Thursday 24 October 2013

Randomosity

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum. people!!

I actually don't know what to post.  To be honest, I've been on my butt since I came back 2 weeks ago.  True, I love the rest I'm getting on this semester break.  The only 'action' I'm getting is just driving to 'giant' to buy groceries.  That and going out to have teh tarik.

*shrugs*

Although, I was looking at my 'Notes' on Facebook.  And I saw a note that I apparently drafted a little over 3 years ago.  And it's called "Utter Randomness".  I seriously can't remember when I made it.  It was a loooooong time ago so some things have changed.  A lot actually.  Here it is....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A
Available: You can say that.
Age: Just turned 20 six days ago but I feel so young.  Haha!! XD
Annoyance: Pressure to do well in studies.
Allergic: Nothing that I know of.
Animal: You mean pets? Meh..
Actor: Jason Statham.  He's just too awesome.

B
Beer: NO.  To any other alcohol for that matter
Birthday/Birthplace: 18th October, Selangor.
Best Friends: Petey, Q, Fatin, Aji..
Best feeling in the world: After Solat.
Best weather: Based on my experience? Spring! ^___^
Been on stage?: Drama, Band performance (I wanna do this again!), elocution, prize giving ceremony..
Believe in yourself?: At times
Believe in life on other planets: Don't know...ask my brothers.  If you know what I mean..hahaha!!!
Believe in miracles: Not really
Believe in Magic: Nope..
Believe in God: Of course I do....
Believe in Satan: Yes...HATE HIMMMM!!!
Believe in Santa: Nope...
Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Mixed feeling about this.
Believe in Evolution?: All just a bunch of crap bag ; )

C
Candy: Toblerone.  The white one :-)
Colour: Red
Cried in school: For good reasons
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
Chinese/Mexican: Que? (Pronounced 'Kay?')
Countries to visit: Saudi Arabia, the UK, Turkey, Italy among others.  Too many laaaa.

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dream vehicle: Anything sporty and new
- Dance in the rain?: No thanks..
- Dance in the middle of the street?: Nope...bad experience?  Hehehe
- Do the splits?: HAHAHAHA!!! I ain't that limber.

E
- Eggs: Sunny side up
- Eyes: One big, one small
- Everyone has: hmmm...ask them laaa...
- Ever failed a class?: Don't ask

F
First crush: None of your business..hehehe; )
Full name: Donno
First thoughts waking up: What am I gonna do today?? hmmm.  And "What time is it?"
Food: Mom's cooking...

G
Greatest Fear: God...
Goals: Study in the UK, get married and build a family, sponsor my parents' Hajj.
Get along with your parents?: Yup
Good luck charms: I don't believe in those stuff.

H
Hair Colour: Mine? Black but a bit red in the sunlight
Height: 160++
Happy: :-D
Holidays: After diploma, 5-6 months of it.  Haha!
How do you want to die: In Faith to Islam
Health freak?: I eat junk food almost everyday....what do you think????

I(In guys/girls)
Eye colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Dark
Height: My height
Characteristics: Good sense of humour, strong Imaan to remind me, respectful to others and good manners
Instrument: Music? Guitar. (:

J
Jewellery: Rings.  Religious reasons.
Job: Manager at Lindsey Stirling Malaysia!! ;-)

K
Kids: OH NOO!!! (Hehehehe)
Kickboxing or karate: Neither...I have my own style..hehehe
Keep a journal?: Does a blog count?

L
Longest Car Ride: Stuck in traffic for 8 hours from Taiping to Shah Alam
Love: My religion
Laughed so hard you cried: Ohhh yeeaaah.  Almost everyday XDDD
Love at first sight: I'm a hopeless romantic.  So yeah.  I guess I believe it a little bit.

M
Milk flavour: Chocolate.
Movie: TOO MANY.  Mostly comedy.  Currently it's 'Grown Ups'.  1 and 2.
Mooned anyone?: Haha! I wish.  To A LOT of people but I'm too good for that ;-)
Marriage: I want to but He has His plans set for me.  Hopefully :-)
Motion sickness?: Nope.
McD's or BK: BOTH...!!  But if I have to choose, McD.  I don't actually believe in rumours until I see it in front of me

N
Number of Siblings: 4
Number of piercings: None
Number: 25 ;-)

O
Overused phrases: "Tak tau", "Tu la pasal", "X leh bla", "Meh"
One wish: World peace??
One phobia: Losing the ones you love..

P
Place you'd like to live: My house.  If country wise, UK
Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi.

Q
Quail: Nope
Questionnaires: Been there, done that.  Countless of times.

R
Reason to cry: A lot.  But sometimes none whatsoever.  Seriously.
Reality T.V.: The Voice? I like it
Radio Station: Hitz.fm, Traxx.fm but to be honest I rarely listen to the radio now.

S
Song: Lindsey Stirling!!!! Love her and her songs!
Shoe size: 6-7.
Slept outside: In a tent. In a forest.
Seen a dead body?: Oh yeaaaah.
Smoked?: S**T NO...
Skinny dipped?: Never..
Sing well?: Not sure...
In the shower?: You mean SING in the shower? All the time.
Swear?: Not on purpose
Stuffed Animals?: No, thanks..
Single/Group dates: Doesn't matter..as long as I'm with 'her'.
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries I think.  More filling.

T
Time for bed: Who need's a bedtime?
Thunderstorms: I just sink into the couch.
Touch your tongue to your nose: Tried that...Sprained my tongue >____<"

U
Unpredictable: You have no...Idea.  Usually with my friends.
Under the influence?: I don't drink, remember?
Understanding?: Think so...

V
Vegetable you hate: A lot
Vegetable you love: A lot too..
Vacation spot: Europe...

W
Weakness: Crying loved ones.
When you grow up: I wanna be an engineer with a ginormous paycheck and an awesome family of my own.
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Petey.  No doubt.
Who makes you laugh the most: Closest friends.
Wanted to be a model?: Never.
Where do we go when we die: We return to HIM...Akhirah.
Worst weather: Hot and dry...

X
X-Rays: Hmmm...X-ray visions?? COOL!!! hahaha

Y
-Year it is now: 2013.
-Yellow: Bananas??

Z
Zoo animal: Baby panda! :-D
Zodiac sign: Libra but I don't believe in those stuff.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was 3 years ago and half of this was edited.  I'd like to think that I'm a better person than I was then.

:-)

See you guys on the flipside!!

P.S: People can change.  The question is 'For better or worse?'

1 comment:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Wow....so long ago....but i love it...

Psss...its been long long time...i didnt dropped by ur blog....might be lost of track before...