Saturday 19 October 2013

Happy 20th, Syauqi

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Alhamdulillah, I've turned 20 years old yesterday.  This is the 1st time in 7 years that I celebrated my birthday at home.  Thanks to high school and college of course.  This year my finals ended a bit early.

I don't know if there are anybody who'll be buying me anything.  I don't mind if anybody didn't but it'd be cool if they did.  I got an early birthday present from a very old friend..........


Q gave me Lindsey's album a few months back! I've been listening to it every time I drive.  Haha!!

And guess what.  I got another birthday present.  Well I like to think it is.......


Yup!! Lindsey Stirling wished me on my 20th birthday!  Haha!! I think that explains how awesome she is.  She interacts with her fans!

Aaaaand another thing, I've finally created the official Lindsey Stirling Malaysia page on Facebook!!  I hope by doing this Lindsey will know that she has tons of fans here and that she'll consider coming to Malaysia for a show.  A guy can dream right?

By the way guys, I'm back on commentating and In Sya-Allah I'll be live tweeting the Man United match tonight.  They'll be going up against Southampton at home.  The match at Old Trafford against The Saints will start at 10 p.m (Malaysia time) at channels 812 and 832 (HD).  You can follow me on twitter......

@syauqistump1810

More posts to come In Sya-Allah.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Do show some love for Lindsey and like the page I put up there ok, guys? ;-)

No comments: