Monday 14 October 2013

Mixed Feelings of Elation

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

It's been a month since my last blog post and I can actually count how many times I posted here for the past 4 months.  I think I posted just about 5-7 times this semester.  The semester that just ended.  I'm a semester away to finishing my diploma in electronic engineering.

A few things happened.  So first thing's first.......

My exams were killer.  I mean literally it killed me.  It was just constant studying till 2 a.m.  Every single day.  Only a few days that I didn't do so and those were the nights before a paper.  It's almost a week since I finished the exams but the happiness is tainted by a small thing called "Industrial Electronics".  Pardon my language but I just gotta say this...In a very Sheldon Cooper-ish way......

"Oh Industrial Electronics.  Thou art a heartless bitch."

T_____T"

On the plus side, right after that, a few friends and I went off to blow some steam!!





Bowling and pizza in a day.  It didn't actually cut it but it helped lessen the pain of the bloody exam.

I've been telling people this.  I think I'm stopping myself from playing tennis till I finish my diploma.  Or maybe I'll just come down to the court may be twice a month.  My knee's still killing me cos apparently my ligament is pretty banged up.

By the way, I'm dying to read this!!!!


Released officially on October 9th (8th in the U.S), it finally came to MPH at SACC today.  I want it but I have to wait for a while.  *winkwink*  Hehehe..

;-)

Ok, in my last post at the end, I said something about a surprise that's Lindsey Stirling-related.  So here it is.  Drum roll pleaseeee..

*cue drum roll*

I'll be setting up the official Lindsey Stirling Malaysia page on Facebook!!  With Lindsey's assistant's agreement, we decided a page from Malaysia would be awesome.  In every page there are 3 managers.  One is of course a fan usually.  In this case, me.  The other 2 are Jennifer (Lindsey's assistant) and of course, the one and only, Lindsey Stirling! I don't have my laptop yet and I'm currently posting this using my brother's laptop.  So I'll be starting on the page setup the second I get my laptop.

Well, tomorrow is 10th Dzulhijjah.  I wanna wish a Happy Eidul Adha to all my brothers and sisters of Islam.  Have a good one, people!

:-D

P.S:  More posts to come In Sya-Allah

1 comment:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Dude!!! I just finished my third sem! Kinda agree during finals...killers that give u "papercuts"...at least we struggle for the best right?
WOW ur effort to bring Lindsey Stirling here seemed to be fruitful my friend! Keep up the good work!