Tuesday 7 May 2013

Silver Lining

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

I've been seeing,hearing and reading a lot of stuff ever since the 2013 Malaysian General Election fever kicked in.  Some of the stories,theories and excuses are just too crazy.  Anywho, I got lots of pictures in my laptop that made me laugh and smile..........

8 years (and counting) of friendship with those 3.

Hahaha!!! Merci, my Madamoiselle for this XD
From the small reunion a few weeks ago.

Frontman, Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low (on their song "Therapy").  I find this so true.
This is how people are suppose to look at suicide.
These next few pictures are all about the amazing, insanely awesome, the one and only.....

LINDSEY STIRLING

That smile! ^.^
Lindsey in London during her Europe tour last year

Look at those eyes :-3
You can't say no to a smile like that ^___^

Lindsey... *Melts into the carpet*
The camera just loves her dunnit? :-D
Here's Lindsey's number 1 fan...PHELBA! :-D
Told you.  The camera just loves her :-)
In a nutshell......................


So yeah.  I guess that pretty much sums it up.  Haha!!  What's a Stirlingite? I think it's pretty obvious but you guys can Google it.

:-P

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I might be going working again either this Wednesday or Thursday at Kenny Rogers Plaza Alam Sentral.  Swing by yeah?  ;-)

2 comments:

Dayang Deno said...

paling kelakar bila patung liberty jadi patung main biola.. haha ~

Liselle MonCherie said...

wow you sure have a really big crush on her heheheheh! Anyway thx for supporting for my essay dude!!!!