Sunday 12 May 2013

A Lot To Be Happy About Indeed

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

Well, this Sunday (today), I have a lot to be happy about (and maybe some sad stuff too).

Today is what most of the whole world know as "Mother's Day".  Had a good breakfast at the UiTM cafe at Section 7 this morning.  Breakfast buffet, baby!  Haha!!  I didn't take any pictures of the food though.  I rarely do that.  And now that I read somewhere that people who post pictures of food too much can be psychologically ill, I definitely won't that anymore.

I love my mom, people.  Without her, I won't be half the person I am today.  I won't say "Happy Mother's Day" as I see it as a religious issue.  That and the fact that you should celebrate and treat your mothers in a special and big way regardless of what day it is.  That said.........

My brother, Ibu and I
Here's to you, Ibu.  I love you with all my heart and with God's Willing will always be right here for you.  May Allah bless you always, IBU!!

:'-)

*Wipes my eyes with lots of tissue*

Sorry about that.

Moving on now, as some of you might know, I'm a huge Manchester United fan and in the words of comedian Russell Howard, "I'm dead serious about football".  I've been a strong supporter of United for 15 years (and counting) now.  Don't believe me?  Here's proof..................







Angah bought me this.  It's not even in Malaysia yet!
Today will be Sir Alex Ferguson's 1,499th match in charge of Man United.  Since United won the BPL already, the trophy presentation will be done at the last home game which is tonight against Swansea.  It'll be a really emotional time and I won't be embarrassed to cry (Haha!!).  You might support another team and hate Man United, but you can't hate Sir Alex Ferguson.

I even made this.  Well edited is more like actually.
Another thing to be celebrated is Manchester city LOSING the FA Cup final to Wigan Athletic last night.  A last-minute header from a corner by Ben Watson, who missed most of the season due to a broken leg, sealed the victory.  Now there's proof that you can't win by just having money.

Let's see.  Man city....Lost the BPL...They sucked badly in the Champions League with NOT even one win in it.  And they lost the FA Cup.  Wigan Athletic's starting-eleven was valued at 11 point-something million pounds while Manchester city was 180 point-something million.  So there you go.  To all you fans of Manchester city, you can buy players.  But you can never be able to buy class.

Well, for tonight's last home game of the season against Swansea City, I will be live-tweeting that game and possibly the trophy presentation too.  In Sya-Allah I'll be live-tweeting the line-ups and all that.  The match will start at 11 p.m (Malaysian time).  You can watch it at Astro Supersport channel 810 or 831 for HD.

To follow my live tweets follow me, Syauqi Kusyairi or.......

syauqistump1810

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: My brother will be in his convocation tomorrow at UiTM XD

No comments: