Sunday 24 February 2013

Suit and Tie

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Somehow it seems that I only update when I'm at home.  I'm currently in Shah Alam watching the QPR-United match right now.  Nothing much has happened.  Except for the dinner.  MAG......


Yup.  It was on the 20th, last Wednesday.  Remember the audition I did about 2 weeks ago?  The audition was for this dinner.  It was ok I guess, despite the fact that I didn't perform.

Nothing much to say about it though.  All I CAN say is that I had a good time with my classmates and good friends.  I got some pictures though.  These aren't shot using my phone cos the battery was dead by the time we got psyched to take pictures.  Well, by the time I got psyched actually.  Here you go......









I didn't take any pictures of speeches or performances cos they were too far from my table.  And the fact that I was still pissed that I didn't get to perform.  Bollocks....

I also took a picture with K.D.  She plays tennis with me but now she's busy cos she's a member of a student council............


I must say that I look quite dashing.  Hehe...

And guess what I won the lucky draw too!! M30 K7.  Table 30, chair 7.  Guess what I got........


I won a friggin' printer!!!  Canon Pixma something-something.  Inkjet.  At least this made up for me not performing.

All in all it was a good night.  I'd do it again but maybe some other time for some other dinner.  And In Sya-Allah, I will be performing.  I WILL...

Well, gotta go, guys.  Stay awesome.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: The QPR vs United game just ended.  United won 2-0 at Loftus Road.  Goals from Rafael and Giggs.

1 comment:

Dayang Deno said...

wahhh!!!!! choki da lucky! congrates !! ^_^