Saturday 26 January 2013

Happy 20th, Old Friend

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Really sorry about the 2-week hiatus.  The past few weeks, college has been hectic to say the least.  Got through most of it with some help from friends.  So lucky.  Hehe..

Well, it's 12 a.m already here in Malaysia and already the 26th of January.  But a very close friend of mine is still celebrating her birthday in Egypt since it's 6 hours late there.

Amira is a really good friend of mine since we met at MRSM KK during our high school days.  We have our moments.  Quirky, awkward, funny, whacky moments.  She's one of those people who can annoy you, constantly.  But somehow you'll forget about it.  Last year, I brought her to the Simple Plan concert at KL Live as her b'day present.  You guys can go HERE to see the post.  Got some pictures and what not in it.  I'm not really a Simple Plan fan but she said she loved the present and the show and everything.  So I'd say it was worth it.  Haha!!

Since she's on another land now, all I could do was this.....................


I made this at 12 something a.m yesterday.  I was doing my assignments too.  Haha!!  I think she was a bit stunned by me doing this judging by the way she commented on her FB page where I posted this picture.  I do these kind of things to a lot of my old friends.  To me, only the thought counts.

Anyway, happy 20th birthday, Amira!  May Allah bless you and give you a long and happy life.  AMIIIIN.. In Sya-Allah.

Well, it's late.  Gotta hit the sack.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Happy 20th also to Nazrien.  Another friend of mine from MRSM KK :-)

5 comments:

me said...

aiyooo. kata kawan baik, sedekah lah separuh share kilang choki2. baru the best birthday present eva! haha

Mira Weng said...

Thanks, man! The pic is awesome. Of course la stunned! You made my age public!! Haha kidding... ^^

Zehan Ilyana said...

nice..:D

CikTeddyCorner said...

wah..so sweet :D happy birthday to them!

Dayang Deno said...

happy birthday for her too... sweet sgt2 :)