Wednesday 2 January 2013

Always Look On the Bright Side of Life

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

You know, you can see a lot of things in tons of different views.  Most of the times, you just have to see those things as a glass half-full.  Try to always see the silver lining of things even through a rough day.

I just love looking at crazy pictures.  Haha!!  Here are some.....


Haha!!  That's a 'kung fu hamster' terrorizing Slovakia.  Don't believe me? Go HERE.

Ok.  How about this one??


I don't think they have this in Malaysia yet.  Hehe...

;-)

This next one is one of my favourites.  I personally took this picture when I went on my Europe trip last year in Paris.


Mind you, I did not do anything to this picture.  It's the same as the way I took it.  Haha!!

You see?  Some things are worth laughing.  I learnt not to take life too seriously.  It doesn't mean that I'll just joke around and heckle at everything.  All I'm saying is that we have those certain moments where we should know the condition of a situation.  Think about it.  Aye?

;-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Next week's gonna be a tough week for me.  T____T"

No comments: