Thursday 4 February 2016

It Has Its Ups and Downs

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!

Been about 4 months since the last update. A lot's happened, people. A LOT. But the major ones were basically two.........

Exams were killer, man! Crazy!


After that last Microprocessor and Microcontroller paper, I was just like... "Well, I'm screwed. Meh." Seriously. That's engineering for you.

Anyway, the next order of business after that....SUKIPT 2016.




I lost in the 2nd round against the 3rd seed player who was probably a state/national player. No worries. The experience that counts. Anyway, 2 weeks under the hot sun and it got to me that I got darker. The ring finger tan line was proof enough. 2 weeks with this bunch. Loved it!

But to be honest though, I just feel like ranting. Only for the sake of updating this blog here. And somehow I suddenly have no idea what to write. Writing it sometimes doesn't do it justice. Venting off is best done with someone, where you can blast at him/her. And just keep on doing it till that person falls asleep.

It may not look like it but I got a lot of things on my mind. Some bigger than others and some more significant than most. So if I snap at someone, I apologize in advance.

Due to me being too active in tennis, I can just squeeze about 2 weeks of the semester break and I'm going back in about a week.

Time flies, eh?

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: The signs are there

No comments: