Friday 12 February 2016

Spartans Never Retreat. Spartans Never Surrender

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

These past few days have been pretty crazy for my heart. When I say that, I mean it goes insane. The suspense of waiting for some things and the patience needed when dealing or communicating with someone. I'm telling you, man, being the youngest in a family is not what people think.

I hate that "the last child always get what they want" statement. Stupid kind of stereotype.

People, I am a self-proclaimed procrastinator. It's a bad thing to be and I'm not proud of it. I can't say that I work well under pressure but hey, it gets the job done. I AM trying to change though. I'm trying to do things earlier, estimate how long it takes to get something done. But as I'm doing that, I was told that I'm thinking too much.

You can never satisfy everyone, can you?



To the next order of business.....

It's been over a year. I've waited for 4 months, give or take. I bided my time even more after I had some work to do. Then I juts thought, "Enough is enough.".

I'm taking the leap.

But then something always seems to be in the way.



The only thing is, whether or not there is any truth behind it. Certain things can't be denied. They should be embraced. And just hope for the best.

I prefer to do it in that way I see is best but with the current situation, I guess the alternative will just have to do.

I'm not waiting 4 months.

Not again.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Paramore said "Ignorance is your new best friend". But "ignoring" is a whole other story, no?

No comments: