Wednesday 21 October 2015

Feeling Pretty Damn 22

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

I've posted this on Instagram and on Facebook and it's been days since my 22nd birthday but I guess I just wanna have a reason to write here again.

Alhamdulillah. I'm now 22 years old and aside from some back pain and the on-and-off knee and ankle problem, I'm in perfect shape. My year as a 21 y/o was quite the ride. Ups and downs are natural. Although..I just wish that.........

I could've done more

But hey regrets are there, often times than most, to just haunt you.  So I sorta made a decision. Leave them behind me.



I've yet to find myself and I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do after I get my degree (if I get it on time la). Torn between some tough decisions. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Anyway...I've about a year and a half left to get my Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering. But I gotta be honest.....

Sometimes my heart's just not in it. This is the honest to God truth. I wake up sometimes feeling so crappy and down and it just sucks the life out of me, man. That might just be me cranky from having to wake up to go to my 8 o'clock classes. Of course, sometimes I wake up on the right side of the bed but you know what I'm talking about. I sometimes don't see how my ambitions or goals connect to the course I'm doing right now. It IS somehow....Then I just thought that I need  the perfect motivation and push. After the thought, it just hit me................



Alright. Got it. Enough said.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Anybody who buys me this..........



I will love that person FOREVER!!!


No comments: