Tuesday 13 January 2015

Monsters Within

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

I know I've been a bit behind on posting stuff here.  I think it's because I don't actually know what to post ABOUT.  Okay, that's not true.  I do have an idea but it's quite grim.  I think I will post it but not for a few more days.

Tonight though, I'm going artistic.  I found a link on Twitter (my tweethandle's @syauqistump1810.  Feel free to follow).  It's a link of artwork by someone named Damon Hellandbrand.  He's made these awesome pieces of "Zodiac Monsters".  That said, of course, it's based on the 12 zodiac signs.

Check these out!!













Without Googling or searching the internet, can yo just which is which? Haha! These are awesome! And to be honest, I think my star sign's "apparition" is pretty sweet!

XDDD

Well, I gotta go.  I'll try to post more frequently, In Sya-Allah.

See you guys on the flip sire!!

P.S: I don't believe in horoscopes/zodiacs.  It's khurafat if you ask me.  No matter how similar it is to us

No comments: