Sunday 6 April 2014

Took You Long Enough

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!

Almost 3 months that I've last updated this little thing.  27th January.  Tick-tock and guess what....

I sort of 'officially' finished my diploma in UTMKL!! XDDD


We went for a trip to PD a few days after we finished our exams.  We had to present our projects after the trip so everything sorta went nuts.  Can't really post it now though.  Quite a lot of things going on currently.  I'm at home, resting but not for long.  Theres the WTA Malaysia Open tennis from 8th-20th April and some of my friends and I are volunteering.  We get paid so it's a one-time thing for now.  RM70/day.  Siapa yg nk bg btol x?  Haha!!

On a another note.  Man United won 4-0 in Newcastle with goals from Juan Mata (2), Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez and Adnan Januzaj.  Good team effort and brilliant goals.  A few tune-ups are needed of course to face Bayern munich (who finally lost to Augsburg in the Bundesliga, 1-0, after 54 games unbeaten) in the 2nd leg of the UEFA Champions League in Munich Thursday morning.

3 years of college and I'm finally getting my diploma.  Praise the Lord.  Like...REALLY.  Alhamdulillah.

:-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I really have to update more

No comments: