Thursday 15 September 2011

We'll Fight In The Shade

Assalamualaikum everyone!!

I know some of you are sick and tired of me saying this..I know SOMEONE is.  But I'm really..REALLY sorry for being M.I.A...AGAIN.  Things been a bit crazy lately.  Assignments...mental break down..EMOTIONAL break down..Fatigue..Tennis sessions..the GLORIOUS tennis sessions (credits to Hafridz for all the muscle aches T___T)

But yeah..it's not that I wanna leave my "can of beans" here to rot or something.  Been a bit busy.  Final exams are around the table (around the corner seems too far) Some of my friends are finishing today.  Congrats to them for getting through it.  Some of my fellow KT-ians in UTP also finished their exams.  My Abi (Nik) was here in KL.  But I think he went back already.  Oh well, maybe another time Insya-Allah.

:-)

Things are starting to become a bit...BRIGHTER?  Well..I don't actually know HOW to describe how I'm feeling rite now.  I can't even actually FEEL anything.  I never thought that was possible though.  Haha..But here I am..Actually feeling that way.  Thanks to friends and family all around, it's like I've been given a second chance to live.  If THAT was ever possible but you get my point.  But still, indescribable.

Well...I gotta jet.  I think i should leave you guys with this saying from one of my favourite guitarists/vocalists from one of my favourite bands..
""Every burn leaves a scar.  But it makes your skin stronger."

-Travis Clark (We The Kings)-

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: