Saturday 1 June 2013

Team 2 Ka-Zoo

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Let me apologize first for my absence.  Last week was a bit hard to blog because I had the tennis try outs last week, which I think I did pretty well if I do say so myself.  Got back to KL last Sunday night.  From then till now, I was just a bit too tired and of course, lazy.

I didn't take many pictures that are really worth putting here.  Well...Except for this one though...........


Haha!!  Remember those little toys in the good old days?  Tora.  Ding Dang..Aji was pretty excited about getting the toy inside it.  I think "excited" is an understatement here.  Haha!!

Fast forwarding to after the try outs.  Got home and last Tuesday my only unmarried brother went to London.  He's staying with Angah's family for a month.  He finished his degree so it'll be a matter of time till he starts working.  Might as well go sight-seeing eh?  Rezeki dia.  Bagi je laaa.  Hehe...



He has lotsa friends there in Europe.  I bet he's having a blast there right now.

And guess what.  It's been quite a while since I met this old friend of mine.  Last time I did was in 2010. Here she is, studying in Shah Alam, where I live and it's only now that I hung out with her.  Haha!! I had a great afternoon with Hanan, her housemate and cousin.


The day after that, I decided to wash my tennis shoes.  It was quite beat up and dirty so I cleaned it up a bit.....

Let there be light!!!!
Honestly by yesterday, I was actually a bit down in the dumps.  Had quite a spat with an old friend.  I was pretty pissed off but hey, I brought it to myself....Maybe..

So today I just had to turn to Petey.  It's hard to find a really awesome and trustworthy friend nowadays.  I'm just being careful here.  He and I went to the Selangor Book Festival.  Even on our way there we cracked jokes that just came up in our heads unexpectedly.  Those moments just happen and you forget the world and your problems.  You know what I mean?  Sure, it comes back to you later but at least it helps you for a while.

As we were looking for good books, I actually found my name in a book.......

My nickname to be precise
To some of you who are even more observant, the title of the book is at the top of the page there.  And it's called................

SPERMA CINTA (Sperms of Love)

I know.  In a twisted way, I was in an erotic storyline.  Freaked me out too.  Don't worry.  That ain't me.  Tee hee!!

XD

It's been quite a few weeks.  Gonna go back to Taiping and see my grandma tomorrow.  Will be coming back on Sunday.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Oh dear God.  Can someone please follow me next Tuesday.  If I go, I'm not sure if I'll survive T___T"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nak jumpa kak hanan jugak! jelez ni