Thursday 6 June 2013

Of Great Times With Far Better People

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

After almost a week of not updating, I finally had the meagre interest to write another post.  So let, me get you guys up to speed.  Aye?

Well, I went to Taiping last weekend to visit my Grandma.  You gotta love grannies, you know?  Alhamdulillah, she and the family are doing alright.  One thing's for sure though, if it weren't for the trip back, we wouldn't have watched this...........


Haha!  From our very own beloved artiste, the late Tan Sri P. Ramlee, "Do Re Mi".  To be honest, I've heard of it but I've never seen it.  That time was the first.  Haha!!

And it was in Taiping also that I got this text message.......


To be honest, I was quite stoked about it.  At the same time a bit worried too.  Just that feeling that plays in your head.  You know what I mean?  That you're-not-good-enough feeling.  But hey, I got the spot and I'll do everything I can In Sya-Allah...

:-)

This morning, Raef posted a picture that he's making a garden.....


I just had to post it here.  Haha!!

Today, I hung out with Sya2, Sab and Sab's...Uhmmmm..Friend?  We just decided to hang out at Subang Parade since they were around in Shah Alam anyway.  They had to come late so I went first.

I had a minor project for them.  Sab brought her stationery along in her bag.  Typical nerdy Sab.  That's why she's my kid sister.  Hehe.  And so it all began.....


Can you see the amount of concentration Sya2 has there?  Haha!!

Here are the results, thanks to Sya2 and my dear lil sister, Sab..........

I have my eyes on you, boy.  Count on it.

Note: Sab and the other two are also 19 this year

No idea XD

I look sooooo tanned O____O"
And so I got a bit creative.  Well, really little effort.  Cos I'm that lazy at the moment >____<"


Today, 6th June, we celebrate a writer, an Emily Strange fan and a girl who's been layan-ing me lately.  Haha!!

Happy Birthday, Liselle!!  May Allah bless you always and give you a long and happy life.  AMIIIIIN.  In Sya-Allah XD

Well, I'm a little tired here.  Gonna get some sleep.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: 3 days and counting :-(

3 comments:

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

ohhh birthday liselle? Happy birthday sweetie!!! tahu je sebab pernah tanya, tapi tak ingattt -_- sorry liselle

Liselle MonCherie said...

Man no wonder you were asking me about taiping! Hahaha pretty retro trip and I bet you have a great time with your friends too. A Million thanks for the wonderful birthday wish! Aaaa I'm so touched :').hehehe my titanium heart seemed to have a soft spot :D

Liselle MonCherie said...

Man no wonder you were asking me about taiping! Hahaha pretty retro trip and I bet you have a great time with your friends too. A Million thanks for the wonderful birthday wish! Aaaa I'm so touched :').hehehe my titanium heart seemed to have a soft spot :D