Monday 21 August 2017

I Guess You Know I've Been Away

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, ladies and gents!

"Conversations with my father on the A14.
Age 12, telling me I've gotta chase those dreams."
~ Eraser (Ed Sheeran) ~

I can't believe that it's been a little over 6 months since my last post. Half a year meh. I guess being too lazy to post is the main reason why I haven't posted anything since then though. But the final semester of my bachelor's degree in electronic systems engineering was a whirlwind.

And that's a friggin' understatement.

But I like to think it was well worth it.................


Alhamdulillah, praise the Lord Almighty! I've officially finished my degree. It was even more official when I went back to the campus recently to get the last transcript and the letter confirming that I'll graduate.

I'm telling you, people, the second I handed in my hardbound thesis at the office, it was like Atlas letting go of the sky in "The Titan's Curse" (Google it).

Although, I wasn't finished with UTM just yet at the time. I was selected to represent UTM in tennis again.....



Photocred: MASUM on FB

We lost in the QFs but at least we reached the uni's target. Which was the QFs. Haha!!

O, ye of little faith!!

Anyway, it's late and I gotta get some Zs. Exciting/terrifying news coming up!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: To whom it may concern, you know my social media, you have my number and you gave me yours. You wanna talk, don't hesitate. We're "artificial" blood, eh?
;-)