Sunday 2 October 2016

A Little Bit of Resolve

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!

The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they're too heavy to be broken
~Warren Buffett~

First of all, Salam Ma'al Hijrah to all my brothers and sisters in Islam. May 1438H be better than 1437H and worse than 1439H (can I say that?).

Building on that, 1437H was quite a rough year. It was sort of a train-wreck from top to bottom, start to finish. Very few occasions to be celebrated. Lots of stress, both necessary AND unnecessary. Even more betrayals and empty promises from people near and dear to me (I may or may NOT be referring to you. So kalo nak terasa, suka hati kau la). I dealt with just about everything causing blood to gush from many orifice, constant sweat on my brow and a waterfall's worth of tears. I failed in many aspects. Professionally, socially and the list goes on. And don't even get me started on educationally. Sooooooooo.. Like I said...



1438H, I will try to do things differently. Things have been going good so far, I guess. Got a bit of a head start thanks to an old friend. So will see how things go. 

I'm just posting this for the sake of doing a new post. In a weird way, I'm a bit half-glad and half-intrigued with the things that happened. It's gonna be interesting this year.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: This week was a setback. In a few weeks maybe?