Monday 4 April 2016

Volume of Silence

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!

On my mid semester break right now and I'm telling you, this is probably the 1st time in 7 weeks that I'm actually resting. Things have been crazy, man. Granted, I didn't expecting my 3rd year of degree to be easy but I didn't expect it to be THIS hard either. Put it this way: Just when you finished an assignment tonight, 2 other assignments come at you tomorrow. Just when you finished writing a report, another one slumps on your desk, due the same week.

Although...I really can't say that I'm stoked on finishing college. I bet working is gonna be even more insane. At least in college, you'll get to hear "Today's class is canceled". Good luck getting that news when you start working. A lot of people know this especially those close to me but I ain't sure if I've wrote it here. The idea of doing my masters in Germany has always been appealing. That and backpacking across Europe after degree. Well, keep on dreaming, kid. That ain't gonna happen! Not yet anyway. For multiple reasons.



It just occurred to me lately that I overshare with some people. Yeah, I know it's ironic. Saying that at my own blog, where I sort of write my day-to-day things, and everybody can read it.

But...

Sometimes you just need to vent out all these things you got bottled up inside. Even if you tell you're bestest best friend, he/she might not feel the same way and not reciprocate. In your head, that thing might be important....Sort of 'life-or-death' important. You're friend on the other hand may not share the same sentiment. So sue me if I like venting out.

I have about 14-15 months left of college. A lot of sacrifices must be made......

Physically...Mentally...Emotionally



And quite possibly financially too.

I got 6 days left of my mid sem break. 5 full days. Gonna make the most of it by doing nothing. Haha!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Silence speaks volumes than any actions

No comments: