Thursday, 24 October 2013

Randomosity

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum. people!!

I actually don't know what to post.  To be honest, I've been on my butt since I came back 2 weeks ago.  True, I love the rest I'm getting on this semester break.  The only 'action' I'm getting is just driving to 'giant' to buy groceries.  That and going out to have teh tarik.

*shrugs*

Although, I was looking at my 'Notes' on Facebook.  And I saw a note that I apparently drafted a little over 3 years ago.  And it's called "Utter Randomness".  I seriously can't remember when I made it.  It was a loooooong time ago so some things have changed.  A lot actually.  Here it is....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A
- Available: You can say that.
- Age: Just turned 20 six days ago but I feel so young.  Haha!! XD
- Annoyance: Pressure to do well in studies.
- Allergic: Nothing that I know of.
- Animal: You mean pets? Meh..
- Actor: Jason Statham.  He's just too awesome.

B
- Beer: NO.  To any other alcohol for that matter
- Birthday/Birthplace: 18th October, Selangor.
- Best Friends: Petey, Q, Fatin, Aji..
- Best feeling in the world: After Solat.
- Best weather: Based on my experience? Spring! ^___^
- Been on stage?: Drama, Band performance (I wanna do this again!), elocution, prize giving ceremony..
- Believe in yourself?: At times
- Believe in life on other planets: Don't know...ask my brothers.  If you know what I mean..hahaha!!!
- Believe in miracles: Not really
- Believe in Magic: Nope..
- Believe in God: Of course I do....
- Believe in Satan: Yes...HATE HIMMMM!!!
- Believe in Santa: Nope...
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Mixed feeling about this.
- Believe in Evolution?: All just a bunch of crap bag ; )

C
- Candy: Toblerone.  The white one :-)
- Colour: Red
- Cried in school: For good reasons
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Que? (Pronounced 'Kay?')
- Countries to visit: Saudi Arabia, the UK, Turkey, Italy among others.  Too many laaaa.

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dream vehicle: Anything sporty and new
- Dance in the rain?: No thanks..
- Dance in the middle of the street?: Nope...bad experience?  Hehehe
- Do the splits?: HAHAHAHA!!! I ain't that limber.

E
- Eggs: Sunny side up
- Eyes: One big, one small
- Everyone has: hmmm...ask them laaa...
- Ever failed a class?: Don't ask

F
- First crush: None of your business..hehehe; )
- Full name: Donno
- First thoughts waking up: What am I gonna do today?? hmmm.  And "What time is it?"
- Food: Mom's cooking...

G
- Greatest Fear: God...
- Goals: Study in the UK, get married and build a family, sponsor my parents' Hajj.
- Get along with your parents?: Yup
- Good luck charms: I don't believe in those stuff.

H
- Hair Colour: Mine? Black but a bit red in the sunlight
- Height: 160++
- Happy: :-D
- Holidays: After diploma, 5-6 months of it.  Haha!
- How do you want to die: In Faith to Islam
- Health freak?: I eat junk food almost everyday....what do you think????

I(In guys/girls)
- Eye colour: Hazel
- Hair Colour: Dark
- Height: My height
- Characteristics: Good sense of humour, strong Imaan to remind me, respectful to others and good manners
- Instrument: Music? Guitar. (:

J
- Jewellery: Rings.  Religious reasons.
- Job: Manager at Lindsey Stirling Malaysia!! ;-)

K
- Kids: OH NOO!!! (Hehehehe)
- Kickboxing or karate: Neither...I have my own style..hehehe
- Keep a journal?: Does a blog count?

L
- Longest Car Ride: Stuck in traffic for 8 hours from Taiping to Shah Alam
- Love: My religion
- Laughed so hard you cried: Ohhh yeeaaah.  Almost everyday XDDD
- Love at first sight: I'm a hopeless romantic.  So yeah.  I guess I believe it a little bit.

M
- Milk flavour: Chocolate.
- Movie: TOO MANY.  Mostly comedy.  Currently it's 'Grown Ups'.  1 and 2.
- Mooned anyone?: Haha! I wish.  To A LOT of people but I'm too good for that ;-)
- Marriage: I want to but He has His plans set for me.  Hopefully :-)
- Motion sickness?: Nope.
- McD's or BK: BOTH...!!  But if I have to choose, McD.  I don't actually believe in rumours until I see it in front of me

N
- Number of Siblings: 4
- Number of piercings: None
- Number: 25 ;-)

O
- Overused phrases: "Tak tau", "Tu la pasal", "X leh bla", "Meh"
- One wish: World peace??
- One phobia: Losing the ones you love..

P
- Place you'd like to live: My house.  If country wise, UK
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi.

Q
- Quail: Nope
- Questionnaires: Been there, done that.  Countless of times.

R
- Reason to cry: A lot.  But sometimes none whatsoever.  Seriously.
- Reality T.V.: The Voice? I like it
- Radio Station: Hitz.fm, Traxx.fm but to be honest I rarely listen to the radio now.

S
- Song: Lindsey Stirling!!!! Love her and her songs!
- Shoe size: 6-7.
- Slept outside: In a tent. In a forest.
- Seen a dead body?: Oh yeaaaah.
- Smoked?: S**T NO...
- Skinny dipped?: Never..
- Sing well?: Not sure...
- In the shower?: You mean SING in the shower? All the time.
- Swear?: Not on purpose
- Stuffed Animals?: No, thanks..
- Single/Group dates: Doesn't matter..as long as I'm with 'her'.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries I think.  More filling.

T
- Time for bed: Who need's a bedtime?
- Thunderstorms: I just sink into the couch.
- Touch your tongue to your nose: Tried that...Sprained my tongue >____<"

U
- Unpredictable: You have no...Idea.  Usually with my friends.
- Under the influence?: I don't drink, remember?
- Understanding?: Think so...

V
- Vegetable you hate: A lot
- Vegetable you love: A lot too..
- Vacation spot: Europe...

W
- Weakness: Crying loved ones.
- When you grow up: I wanna be an engineer with a ginormous paycheck and an awesome family of my own.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Petey.  No doubt.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Closest friends.
- Wanted to be a model?: Never.
- Where do we go when we die: We return to HIM...Akhirah.
- Worst weather: Hot and dry...

X
- X-Rays: Hmmm...X-ray visions?? COOL!!! hahaha

Y
-Year it is now: 2013.
-Yellow: Bananas??

Z
- Zoo animal: Baby panda! :-D
- Zodiac sign: Libra but I don't believe in those stuff.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was 3 years ago and half of this was edited.  I'd like to think that I'm a better person than I was then.

:-)

See you guys on the flipside!!

P.S: People can change.  The question is 'For better or worse?'

1 comment:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Wow....so long ago....but i love it...

Psss...its been long long time...i didnt dropped by ur blog....might be lost of track before...